Sunday 13 February 2011

Round-up of the week

Hey,

How are we all? We hope you've had a good week! For once both L and I have had an alright week.

I've had a good week in the new job, I've been there a month now and so far so good! The little one (Livvie) and me have also done some baking, which was eventful considering she is 2.5 yrs.
The shortbread biscuits had started out as shapes but ended up just blobs, they were yummy though! But my poor little baby now has an ear infection and tonsillitis, she be catching everything now she's at nursery full time!

L has been busy with wedding planning again and has taken a trip back to our Mum's in Wales to do some wedding shopping and sort out suit hire. So all in all she's going well so far on the wedding planning.

This week on the blog we have had:

We hope you have all had a great weekend and that you have a lovely Valentine's Day!

Thanks



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...